Welcome to Advanced Biochemicals World of Magnetic Beads!
Experience high efficiency and throughput brought by our magnetic beads product
High Performance Nano-scale Superparamagnetic Beads
Our superparamagnetic beads have a solid core consisting of iron oxide clusters, coated with a hydrophilic layer, making it a superior tool to purify biomolecules. In contrast, many other magnetic products are micron sized polymer particles loaded with scattered superparamagnetic iron oxide particles.
Advantages of our magnetic bead products over similar products:
- Solid core with iron oxide clusters —> Fast magnetic response, fast separation
- Excellent hydrophilicity —> High binding specificity, low non-specific binding, excellent extraction effect
- Nano-scale —> Large surface area, superior efficiency in isolation and purification of molecules
- Monodisperse beads —> Easy disperse, long-lasting suspension stability
Fast, Simple and Efficient Extraction Process Using Magnetic Beads
Simple and efficient experiment procedure (Targeted molecules: Protein, DNA and RNA, etc):
- Mix sample with magnetic beads, targeted molecules are specifically bound to the beads. For DNA and RNA, a lysis-binding solution is included to enable cell lysis, release and binding of DNA/RNA to magnetic beads in the first step;
- Apply magnetic force enabling easy wash of the beads with buffers;
- Elution of targeted molecules from the beads.
- High-speed: DNA and RNA extraction processes are simpler and more efficient than other products on the market.
- Convenience: whole process performed at room temperature; digestion of blood samples using protease is not needed; pre-packed 96-well plates for complete automation.
- High stability: DNA and RNA are very stable during the extraction process.
- Eco-friendly: do not contain hazardous organic solvents.
- Biosafety: cell lysis, protein deactivation, and DNA/RNA release occur at the first step; therefore, virus and bacteria, if any in the samples, are deactivated.
- Automation: no liquid-liquid mixing and separation process; therefore, the whole process can be easily automated.
- High yield and high purity: use DNA as an example, typically 1-10 μg DNA can be extracted from 200 μl of whole blood with OD260/280 = 1.6-1.9 and OD260/230> 2.0.
- Magnetic Separation – Fast response, complete purification process within 30 min, no chromatograph, no centrifugation, maximally preserve protein activity
- Excellent Suspension Ability – Nanometer scale, rapid conversion from solid-phase to solution and vice versa
- High Binding Capacity – Efficient coupling, higher binding surface area
- Low non-specific Binding – Hydrophilic microspheres, low non-specific binding
- Compatibility – Fully compatible with automation and LC-MS/MS analyses